Privacy & Cookies
What are cookies?
It is important to be aware of what cookies are and how they work.
Cookies are files that are stored on your PC, tablet or smartphone when you surf the Internet. The cookies can only be read by the website or application that has stored them. It is these small files that, among other things, mean that you do not have to log in again every time you open a page on a website you use regularly.
How do you benefit from cookies?
- faster and easier navigation in the online store
- increased user friendliness
- you do not need to provide the same information several times
- extra functions, e.g. for products you have viewed previously and carts
- measuring how you use the online store, so that we can give you an even better user experience next time
- relevant advertising that is of interest to you
What kind of cookies do we use and why?
Session cookies are cookies that are stored only
Session cookies are cookies that are only stored for the duration of the session and are often essential for the website to function. Session cookies become invalid as soon as the session ends. Some functional cookies may also be session cookies. Cookies may include, but are not limited to, the shopping cart function, products you have viewed, and filter-based search functions.
Persistent cookies are cookies that last longer than a single session in one of our programs. These cookies are often set by
third-party programs that we use in order to provide the best possible service. For example, the cookies placed by the website's testing program mean that we can ensure you have an uninterrupted and consistent user experience on the website.
Examples of permanent cookies:
Analysis cookies are used to analyze how you interact with the website, so that we can improve the shopping experience for you and other users in the long term.
The information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- anonymized IP address
- anonymized personal data
- browser, browser version, type of hardware, screen resolution and operating system
- which website you came from, which pages you visited and how long you were on our website
Advertising cookies are used to display advertisements related to the products you shop with us. These cookies collect, among other things, information about the following:
- Which products you have looked at but not bought.
- How far in the shopping process you have come.
- What advertisement you have seen. #
- Which advertisement you have clicked on. #
- Whether you have returned to our website after viewing or clicking on an advertisement.
If you want, you can set your browser not to accept cookies from the websites you visit. However, please note that the websites you visit may function less well without these cookies. Follow the instructions below if you want to delete cookies stored on the computer, tablet or smartphone you are using.
To delete any cookies stored in Google Chrome, click the button marked with three lines or dots and select Log >
Clear browsing data. Remember to review the settings to make sure that cookies are also deleted.
To clear cookies and browsing history in Firefox, click the button marked with three lines and select Settings > Privacy > Clear history. Remember to review the settings to make sure that cookies are also deleted.
To delete cookies and browsing history in Safari, go to the top menu and select Safari > Options > Privacy > Clear All Site Data.
If you want to delete cookies and browsing history in Internet Explorer / Edge, click on the gear at the top right of the browser window. Then select Internet Options > General > Browsing History > Delete. Remember to make sure that cookies are selected for deletion.
If you want to know what information we have about you, want information about your user account and orders or have other questions about personal data, you can contact email@example.com and mark the email with Robert"cookies"
The fine print…
- We will never collect sensitive or personally identifiable information (PII) without your knowledge and consent.
- We have security measures that make the data inaccessible to unauthorized persons and prevent loss and damage. ○ NB! Data transmission over the Internet is never 100% secure. We take all reasonable precautions to protect the data, but cannot guarantee its security.
- We keep your information securely for as long as the law requires us to do so, and will only release information if all or part of the company's assets are sold or the law requires us to do so.
- You are entitled to a copy of the personal data we hold about you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org mark the e-mail with Robert "cookies", and we will reply within 72 hours with an overview of the information we may have about you.
- According to the "right to be forgotten", you have the right to have all personal data we may have about you deleted.